Monday, January 26, 2009

Can Mr. Sandless Refinish My Floor

Can Mr Sandless Refinish My Floor? Too many times I hear that question, and the answer is almost always YES. I have been to many forums where people have posted the following "has anybody used Mr. Sandless and if so how did it turn out". Answer; Just go to our website and look at the before and after pictures. These are real pictures, none of them are touched up or doctored in any way. I have taken many of the pictures myself and assure you they are the exactly the same on the website as they were in my camera. I would also like to let everyone know that Mr. Sandless is the largest wood floor refinisher in the world with over 20,000 unique clients from over 70 locations and growing.

I also see some of the responses in these forums from so called "experts" pretending to know how we refinish floors. Well I can tell you this, they don't know. Our system is top secret and only Mr. Sandless technicians know how to do it and what it entails. We don't just buff and recoat the floors, our system gets deep into the wood and pulls out any inpurities. We then seal the wood with our own brand of finish. Our finish looks and lasts like urethane, the only difference is that our finish dries in about 1 hour. This is how we are able to seal your floor and make it look beautiful in only one day.

So the next time someone asks you about Mr. Sandless have them check out our website for themselves(http://www.mrsandless.com/). Have them look through our reference page and see the hundreds of commercial clients we have serviced. Best of all have them call their local Mr. Sandless for a free consultation.

No comments: